As NCL members, we cherish the special time we share with our daughters and friends we have made, but the heart of National Charity League is the meaningful impact we make on the community.
The San Dieguito Chapter is fortunate to have generous members who give of their time and talents to our many philanthropies.
We work diligently to provide a wide variety of volunteering opportunities that allow our members to explore the San Diego community, meet new people, and expose our daughters to a variety of non-profit organizations. Our goal is to instill in them the values of dedication, hard work, and service – the core of NCL.
We take pride in the amount of time we spend volunteering in our community—often serving over 10,000 philanthropy hours each year as a chapter. We find that as we help others, we also help ourselves. Our hope is that our daughters will continue this legacy of compassion and service to those who are in need.
As mothers, we will cherish this special time we have spent working side-by-side with our maturing daughters, tutoring them in values we hold dear.
The San Dieguito chapter is proud to support the following philanthropies:
- American Cancer Society
- Braille Institute
- Canine Companions for Independence
- City of Carlsbad Senior Center
- Eric Parades Save a Life
- Friends & Family Community Connection
- Habitat for Humanity San Diego
- Helen Woodward Animal Center
- Jewish Family Service
- LUX Art Institute
- Meals On Wheels of San Diego
- Miracle League of San Diego
- New Children’s Museum
- Rady Children’s Hospital
- Ronald McDonald House of Charities, San Diego, Inc.,
- San Diego Coast Keeper
- San Diego Military Outreach Ministries
- San Diego Rescue Mission
- San Dieguito River Valley Conservancy
- San Pasqual Academy
- Senior Wellness Center (Gary & Mary West)
- South Bay Community Services/Mi Escuelita Preschool
- Sports For Exceptional Athletes
- Surfrider Foundation San Diego Chapter
- Traveling Stories
- Vista Hill
- Women’s Resource Center
Making Lunches at Ronald McDonald House
Getting ready to make an impact at Habitat for Humanity.
Opening Day for Miracle League